Io-Tahoe is a smart data discovery product which enables organizations to discover data in lakes and relational data instances. We help enterprises trace data elements across their systems in spite of outdated metadata definitions. The product utilizes machine learning algorithms to dramatically increase the accuracy, intelligence and speed of learning of complex data elements and data relationships throughout the entire business environment.
Our product has been custom-built by a team with a deep understanding of data challenges, giving us first-hand insight and appreciation into our customers’ diverse and complex data needs.
Io-Tahoe’s market-leading Data Discovery platform (recently recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor) allows business and technology users to easily find, understand and leverage the data within the organization.
We are globally distributed with 4 primary locations, New York, Kiev, Ukraine, Bangalore, India, Stains / London, UK.
How will This position make impact to Io-Tahoe
The position will be responsible for all (UI/UX) designing activities. Information architecture will be a prime responsibility as well.
Position reports to:
- New York, USA
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including but not limited to:
- Developing personas, journey maps and storyboards to intuitively and simply guide the various user personas through their journey to make them enterprise heroes.
- Developing user flows, process diagrams, wireframes and working prototypes to deliver specifications that can be iterated over time to include a growing set of features and functions.
- Driving and defining the UI architecture technology and design.
- Working with distributed development teams across 3 locations to deliver UI, code reviewing to ensure delivered code is in line with design intent.
- Work with the product manager and client delivery teams on new feature discussions and create designs for new functionality.
- Establish standards for design in UX that ensures consistency and ease of use across the entire product set.
- An experienced UX Architect with a portfolio to reflect your expertise.
- Ability to distill complex processes into intuitive and simple visual presentations.
- An understanding of enterprise security concerns that need to be incorporated into designs.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS for rapid prototyping.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have experience in designing a software product.
- Any experience with a data product will be a plus.
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive salary and commission plan with uncapped earnings
- The opportunity to sell a unique data product in a rapidly expanding category
- The chance to be an early employee in a rapidly growing business
- Excitement of setting up new regional coverage